There is a wide range of Ubibot loggers and probes to suit most applications, from science, industry and agriculture to heritage and conservation as well as use in the home to monitor your environment. D-Tech Systems have many years of environmental monitoring experience and we are here to help you choose the best product for your requirements and application.
Some of the advantages and unique features of the Ubibot loggers and system.
- Built in Ubibot sensors logging, Temperature, Humidity and Light
- Vast range of plug in Ubibot sensor probes to monitor many parameters including Ubibot External Probes
- Connection options of WiFi, Ethernet and Mobile phone via SIM card
- Built in 300,000 point memory to ensure no loss of data in case of network issues
- Free cloud based subscription for most users needs, (no expensive on-going subscription)
- data can easily be exported to excel, reports in PDF format
- Abilitiy to calibrate the sensors
- Ubibot Temperature Probes on extension cables
- Ubibot Temperature probes for fridge / freezer applications with flat cables for the door seal
- Mobile Phone Ubibot Apps (Android and Iphone) and Web Console, monitor your data at all times
- Free email and mobile phone Ubibot app alarm alerts. (optional text messaging)
- IP65 models available for use in harsh environments and outdoors and Ubibot External Probes
- Many power options, Alkaline batteries, USB, 12v DC, Solar Panel and re-chargeable lithium
We stock most models from the entry level Ubibot WS1 to the screen version Ubibot WS1 Pro to the more industrial specification Ubibot GS1 and Ubibot GS2 range. All at competitive prices with the added advantage that you are buying from experts in the product range that would rather talk you through the options and advice the best loggers for your application rather than a quick internet sale.
We can supply complete turn-key systems from 1 to 100's of loggers and assist in setting up the hardware, networking and software configuration. Working with you to set up alarm ranges and alerts so you can focus on your work knowing that the Ubibot system is monitoring, recording and alerting you as required.
Please see below more information on the different types of Ubibot Sensor / loggers available.
Please do contact us for further details, technical specification and prices.
The Ubibot WS1 logger is the entry level instrument but still packed full of features. Can log temperature, Humidity, Lux - Light and Shock. Can take 1 external temperature probe too. Small and discreet the Ubibot WS1 is powered by 2 AA batteries or can be powered by USB. Comes complete with wall mounting bracket and USB cable.
Ubibot WS1 Pro
Ubibot WS1 Pro
The Ubibot WS1 Pro has more features and options including the large clear LCD screen displaying the sensor values and logger status. Can take two external probes including a temperature and humidity probe. The Ubibot WS1 Pro has voice guidance to aid setup and is powered by 4 x AA batteries or USB supply. A SIM card version (mobile phone network) is available and is ideal for use in locations that don't have wifi connectivity.
The Ubibot GS1 is an industrial specification logger featuring more probe options, internal rechargeable batteries and USB or DC charging / power options. Connectivity possibilities of Ethernet, Wifi, SIM card (mobile phone network). Most Ubibot GS1 models feature IP65 waterproof casing and so are ideal for harsh or outdoor environments.
The Ubibot GS2 logger has been specifically designed for industries needing to monitor water quality parameters. The Ubibot GS2 is supplied with probes that are monitoring Temperature, EC (electrical conductivity) and PH range. internal rechargeable batteries and USB or DC charging / power options. Connectivity possibilities of Wifi or SIM card (mobile phone network).
Ubibot Smart Plug SP1
Ubibot Smart Plug SP1
The new Ubibot Smart Plug SP1 is a mains plug in smart device for remotely controlling electrical items, ie heaters, dehumidifiers, lights, motors etc. The Ubibot Smart Plug SP1 can take various external probes and can be remotely programmed to switch on / off depending on the values being returned by the external sensors.